Vertebrae specialises in public art and place planning for the private and public realm.
Vertebrae is built on a philosophy and practice-based approach to connecting people, place and culture through art as a means of interpreting and enriching urban and natural environments.
We collaborate on team projects for leading Australian and international companies to deliver creative solutions that are above and beyond expectation.
Vertebrae provides professional expertise and practical high quality outcomes for diverse and complex commissions of all scales.
• urban transformation projects
• integrated art for architectural and landscape spaces
• residential and Master Planned communities
• commercial and retail property development
• sites of cultural significance
• education-health facilities
• infrastructure and transport nodes.
Vertebrae is renowned and sought after for an ability to devise uniquely tailored consultation strategies, workshop programs, and events. We translate client and community visions into tangible and engaging places imbued with meaning, resonance and connection.
Vertebrae’s name reflects the capacity for art and consultative engagement to connect:
• people and place
• interpretation of culture, identity and meaningful stories
• multidisciplinary design and planning approach to
enriching built and natural environments
• intersect between art, culture, science, and ecological
• sustainability principles through materials, integrated
renewable energy and emerging technologies